- Input: 24 vdc, Filtered & Regulated
- Standby: 155ma
- Activated: 175ma
- Program Options:
- 1. Reset to original time when ABORT is depressed.
- 2. Reset to original time when ABORT is depressed unless time left is less than 10 seconds, in which case resets to 10 seconds (jumper option)
- 3. Halt (stop time) when ABORT is depressed.
- 4. Count down to 10 seconds and hold when ABORT is depressed.
Switches S1 – S4 are used to set the initial count down time of the TA-123. Each is set to the digit of the initial count in the format of MM:SS. You mat set minuets to count on S1 and S2 from 0-99 minuets. S3 and S4 sets the seconds from 0-59 seconds.
∗Please note that if S1 and S2 are set to 00 then S3 and S4 are able to be set from 0-99.
J2 – Sonalert Enable. When enabled, the sonalert beeps once each second while the TA-123B is counting down. When the count reaches 00:00 the sonalert changes from a beep to a solid tone until the trigger signal is removed.
J3 changes the RESET and HALT to respond to some 3rd part requirements. When J3 is not enabled, RESET will stop the count, and when released, reset to the S1-S4 initial count time. When enabled, RESET will respond the same UNLESS the count is at 10 seconds or less. When the count is 10 seconds or less, RESET will cause the count to stop and resume at 10 seconds when released. When J3 is enabled, HALT will count down UNTIL the count reaches 10 seconds at which point it will hold. After HALT is released, the count will resume as normal from 10 seconds.